- Serving Size: 3g /cup
- Steeping Temp: 100°C
- Steeping Time: 10-May mins.
- Certification: Organic
- Origin: Brazil
- Caffeine: Naturall Caffeine Free
Certified organic maca powder from Peru. This maca powder has rich and warm flavours, slightly woody, nutty and chocolatey. It works well with other superfoods like cinnamon and cacao. Excellent addition to smoothies! Great adaptogen, helps to improve the body's resistance to stress.
Tasting NotesCertification: Organic
Grade or Quality: Loose leaf
Aroma: Woodsy, sweet, nutty
Infusion Aroma: Nutty
Infusion Color: Pale amber
Base flavor: Nutty, woodsy, slightly sweet and chocolatey
Infusion Strength: Medium
Have you tried Maca Powder? Tell us what you think!
From the Shanti Tea Canada Blog
Acai Smoothie Bowl - by Safiya Motala
We keep seeing mouth-watering images of smoothie bowls out there, using our organic freeze-dried acai berry powder!
Acai berries are extremely rich in antioxidants, amino acids, fatty acids and dietary fiber. Shanti Tea uses freeze-dried organic acai berry powder, the freeze drying process retains most of the fruits nutrients. Plus, having a powder means it can be easily added to smoothies, baked goods, juices and more.
Besides being rich in antioxidants, here are some of the highlights of this superfood!
- Promotes hearth health - The antioxidants and plant sterols in acai berries help improve circulation
- Promotes skin health - Foods rich in antixoidants promote good good skin health.
- Aids in digestion - Since acai berries are high in fiber, they help to aid the digestive process. 1 tsp of freeze-dried powder contains about 4% of your recommended daily fiber intake
Scroll to the bottom for some of our favourite smoothie bowl toppings!
Smoothie Bowl Recipe